Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Google AdSense

One feature of the Blogger host site is the easy addition of Google AdSense. If you look on the top of this page, there will be a display of links to related destinations, automatically generated by Google AdSense. These are determined, theoretically, by the content of the blog. Primarily out of curiousity, I added this feature.

In the last post, my criticism about the display of astrology in the blogger's profile brought up links to the zodiac and astrology. It didn't matter if my content was anti-astrology - the feature is automatic (i.e., stupid). Anyway - whatever links come up are not up to me.

However, this blog is about my viewpoint which developed from growing up in Hawaii, then leaving to go to school on the East Coast. Maybe if I put enough key words in this paragraph, Google AdSense will pick up on it: Asian-American, Japanese-American, Hawaii, Kahuna, Okinawan-American, Uchinanchu, Sansei, Iolani School, Honolulu, Ithaca, New York.

Let's see where AdSense takes us....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home